Tuesday, July 20, 2010

KL Marathon 2010

Was alone this year. Vincent upgraded to full. And Neo not coming.

Still remember last year we indulged plenty of beers and carbo-s few hours before the run.


It was showering since 5am plus, but subsided after 6pm.


Quite a pleasant route, gone thru Brickfileds, Loke Yew, Cheras.
Cooling air but terrific turned heavy approving city centre of Jalan Tun Razak



And then the busy Bukit Bintang Area. Little out of fuel but the spectators kept me running




The most demotivating part was the final 1km in Jalan TAR,
all those fun runners were walking, turning our morale down..
This was the most difficult part to combat.



Result was 2hr 40, much below my expectation.
And It was a lonely journey without my running buddies..


Some how it was a great experience,
and I'm certain that I'll be back next year, running the full marathon.









No comments: